So I will take a stab at this! Hopefully some friends and family will enjoy the updates :)
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Potty Training #1 - Done!!
Carter is officially potty trained! He was a rock star and all those horror stories I heard about boys...I guess don't apply to my little angel. :) I know that #2 can't possibly be as easy, so I won't claim that it was anything I did to make it go so well, but I'll take it! He started wearing undies on Jan. 3rd and since then he has had 1 accident. That's right, one time...that's all. He still wears a diaper when he naps and overnight, but he has never been wet after a nap and I would say 95% of the time he is also dry in the morning. At this point, I still ask him if he has to go, just to remind him, but he can tell me yes or no if he has to go and he is usually pretty honest! Way to go Carter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Joy joy joy!!!! How great is that! Way to go!
Post a Comment