Sunday, May 8, 2011

Myrtle Beach for Mother's Day

We were so privileged to have Mimi here for Mother's Day Weekend and the week before. We took a one night trip down to Myrtle Beach for the weekend and it was so fun! Unfortunately, we used my mom's camera most of the time, and I forgot to get them on my computer before she left, so I don't have that many good pictures. However, we loved having Mimi here. She was such a great help as usual and the boys could not stop talking about her when she left. Carter absolutely loved the beach & pool. He could not get enough and wore himself and Dad out entirely! Jack was a little more reserved. He wasn't sure he liked walking on the sand and the sun was awfully bright at times, but he loved being outside and playing in the heated kiddie pool! He is our little fish and loves to dive in without hesitation. Hopefully I can get a few more pics soon so show off the weekend a little more!


No comments: